100% Chardonnay (white varietal).
Aged and vinified in wood, in 205-liter Champagne in oak barrels using the greatest and most trusted Champagne tradition.
Extra-Brut - Dosage 5 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright, satiny and fairly fluid look, yellow gold, light yellow straw reflections.
First nose : Toasted-grilled woody notes, lemon, roasted hazelnut, intense chalk, Carensac liquorice, rose, pistachio, peanut.
Aeration : Marzipan, panettone, candied pear, raspberry, coconut milk, vineyard peach.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy, crunchy and coated fruity consistency, lemony acidity, chalky minerality, frankness, iodine salinity, calcareous resonance.
• Scallops slightly browned and served with a tangy citrus flavour.
• Golden sea bream fillet in brown butter, braised endives with orange.
• Grilled sea bass fillet, asparagus and peas, with arugula pesto.
• Fresh foie gras and salt flower.
• Pan-fried duck liver, caramelised seasonal fruits, brioche with foie gras nuggets.
• Ravioli stuffed with cod and crushed chestnuts with a truffle cream.
• Eggs in white meurette.
• Steamed cod fillet, mashed potatoes with parmesan, white butter sauce.
• Warm goats cheese, reblochon, camembert, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, roasted pear, walnut and honey vinaigrette.
• 24-month-old ripened Comté strips (with natural tyrosine crystals).
• Bottles (75 cl).