70% Pinot Noir (black varietal) and 30% Chardonnay (white varietal) including 30 to 50% of reserve wine from a period of 40 different years, aged and vinified in wood, in 34 hl oak tuns, guarantee this wine a very consistent quality.
Dosage 0 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright pale yellow gold color, light straw-yellow hints.
Nose : Apricot, strawberry, peach from the vine, honeysuckle, buttercup, acacia.
Mouth : Clean and fresh attack, creamy and dissolving bubbles, crisp fruity and pulpy substance, lemony acidity, creamy minerality with shades of clay, frankness, salinity.
• Marinated salmon with pomelo.
• Pink shrimp marinated with lemon thyme and Timut pepper.
• Claire's Fine Oysters, seafood platter (fine seafood and shellfish).
• Carpaccio of Saint-Jacques scallops with yuzu and salt flowers.
• Poached sea bass in a creamy confit lemon zest sauce.
• Cured salmon with yuzu olive oil drops.
• Hickory-smocked coley with julienne of candied leeks.
• Ceviche of sea bream.
• Tartare of coley and salmon with chives and oyster foam.
• Carpaccio of beef with grapefruit and Timut pepper.
• Half-bottles (37,5 cl).
• Bottles (75 cl).
• Magnums (1,5 l).