50% Pinot Noir (black varietal) and 50% Chardonnay (white varietal). Aged and vinified in wood, in 205-liter Champagne oak barrels then corked in the old-fashioned way with a cork stopper on an edge sealing ring, this cuvée will last for at least 6 years on a slat base in the cellar.
Extra-Brut - Dosage 5 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright and fairly fluid color, pale, yellow gold, deep straw yellow reflections.
First nose : Praline, cocoa, toasted hazelnut, roasting, nougat, morel, plum, candied peach, tangerine.
Aeration : Roasted pineapple, iodine, honey, fig, cherry, hot butter, candied lemon, candied apricot.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy and suave fruity substance, lemony acidity, fleshy fruit, freshness, chalky frankness.
• Parmesan shavings matured for at least 40 months.
• Scallops in walnut butter.
• Turbot cooked on the bone, parsnip purée bound in white chocolate, young shoots and spring vegetables.
• Chesnut velouté and pan-fried foie gras escalope.
• Chicken supreme with morel sauce.
• Beef onglet a la plancha with béarnaise sauce.
• 1,000 bottles (75 cl).