50% Pinot Noir (black varietal) and 50% Chardonnay (white varietal) including 30% of reserve wine from a period of 40 different years aged and vinified in oak tuns. An exceptional champagne characterised by its skilful blend of old wines (aged and vinified only in 34 hl oak tuns) and its long aging process in the cellar.
Extra-Brut - Dosage 5 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright, satiny and fairly fluid aspect, yellow and gold, light straw yellow reflections.
First nose : Toasted woodiness, bouquet of flowers, jasmine, buttercup, hawthorn, poppy, acacia, meadow daisy.
Aeration : Hot butter, toast, shelled almonds, hazelnuts.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy and full-bodied fruity substance, lemony acidity, fleshy fruits, chalky minerality, frankness, iodine salinity, fruity and calcareous resonance.
• Roasted satay of octopus, cream of corn with cumin and seasoned with tangy seeds.
• Roasted blue lobster in brine, white butter.
• Pearly cooked turbot, drizzled with coffee caramel, morels in meat juice.
• Roasted duck foie gras, celery and green grapes, duck juice infused with ginger.
• Pan-fried pork tenderloin hazelnuts, crispy apple chunks with ginger, coconut curry sauce.
• Roasted young duck, creamy walnut kernels and plums, buckwheat bound in smoked butter.
• Pan-fried beef tenderloin with figs, rosette of potatoes, lemongrass and tomato sauce.
• Sirloin of Charolais beef, creamy foie gras and Champagne lentils.
• Roasted venison fillet with juniper, pumpkin, chestnuts and parsley root.
• Saint-Nectaire from the farm, Comté aged for 18-24 months, mountain Tomme cheese.
• Bottles (75 cl).