60% Chardonnay (white varietal) and 40% Pinot Noir (black varietal) exclusively from the 2012 harvest.
Faithful to the House's method of vinification in wood, the Millésime 2012 is aged and vinified in 34 hl oak tuns. It rests in the cellar of the House for a minimum of 10 years. It is disgorged 6 months before its first marketing.
Extra-Brut - Dosage 5 gr/liter.
Eye : Luminous and fluid color, pale yellow gold, deep pale-yellow reflections tinged with green.
First nose : Fresh blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry, lemon, toasted almond, peppermint, rocky chalk.
Aeration : Carensac liquorice, iodine, vine peach, hazelnut, butter, red apple, raspberry, wild strawberry, pomegranate, toasted bread, sweet spices.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy and crunchy fruity substance, lemony acidity, pomelo, chalky minerality, frankness, iodine saltiness, fruity and calcareous resonance.
• Potato gnocchi with summer truffles, Bellota pata negra ham shavings and baby salad leaves.
• Cod filet in salted butter in a crumble of flaked almonds, seasonal vegetables.
• Twice cooked pork (Hoi Ko Ro) in the Japanese version.
• Duck aiguillettes with porcini mushrooms and mashed sweet potatoes with Madagascar pepper.
• Seared duck breast with traditional vegetables and balsamic sauce.
• Beef tenderloin with morel sauce.
• Rack of lamb with rosemary on candied vegetables, basil sauce.
• Aged cantal entre-deux, tomme de montagne.
• 4,003 bottles (75 cl).