Fusion of Pinot Noir (black varietal) and alcohol, Ratafia Champenois by Paul Déthune is the symbol of traditional knowledge. Entirely aged in barrels for 3 years and clarified with clay, our liquor lets you catch a glimpse of an ethereal world, with fruity sensations and fragrances of candied citrus fruits.
Eye : Topaz yellow, yellow gold reflections, glossy, dense.
Nose : Candied strawberries, orange blossom, plum liquer, prunes, leather, figs, honey, cumin, gingerbread, candied and macerated almonds, salted butter caramel, liquorice, apricot, cherry, greengage, tarte tatin.
Mouth : Fruity, full-bodied, sweet, acidity, pomelo, spices, candied citrus fruits.
• Ratafia Champenois fresh and frozen foie gras with truffles.
• Lacquered duck breast with soybeans and caramel.
• Ratafia and soya lacquered capon, stuffed with chestnuts and figs.
• Tarte Tatin with apples or mangoes.
• Financiers with almond and caramel coulis with salted butter.
• Bottles (50 cl).