80% Pinot Noir (black varietal) and 20% Chardonnay (white varietal) including 30 to 50% of reserve wine from a period of 40 different years, aged and vinified in wood, in 34 hl oak tuns, guarantee this wine a very consistent quality.
Dosage 9 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright, fluid appearance, pale strawberry pink, pale orange-pink reflections.
First nose : Candied strawberry, Tagada strawberry, raspberry liqueur, Morello cherry, blood orange.
Aeration : Rose, poppy, soft chalk, pear, pink grapefruit, marshmallow, lemon, pomegranate.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, radiant fruity substance, acidity of lemon, grapefruit, chalky clay minerality, openness, fruity volume, iodized salinity, calcareous resonance.
• Selection of charcuterie (Parma, sweet chorizo, Coppa, Bellota Pata Negra sausage).
• Smoked cod Carpaccio, orange vinaigrette and cream-cheese.
• Mi-cuit red tuna steak marinated in Timut pepper with a sweet potato mousseline.
• Filet of John Dory, smoked cream carrot and turmeric strips.
• Beef Carpaccio, rocket pesto, parmesan shavings.
• Opera of fois gras and shredded beef.
• Duck foie gras lingot with sour cherries, crispy bread, marmalade and cherry jelly.
• Iberico Pork Pluma with sweet potato fries.
• Linguini with tomatoes, basil and parmesan.
• Semi-aged mimolette.
• Raspberry and orange cheesecake.
• Tiramisu with strawberries and pink Reims biscuits.
• Marshmallow with pink Reims biscuits.
• Bottles (75 cl).