70% Pinot Noir (black varietal) and 30% Chardonnay (white varietal) including 30 to 50% of reserve wine from a period of 40 different years, aged and vinified in wood, in 34 hl oak tuns, guarantee this wine a very consistent quality.
Dosage 9 gr/liter.
Eye : Bright, satiny and fairly fluid look, yellow gold, light straw yellow reflections.
First nose : Hint of pastries, butter, acacia honey, toasted almonds, brioche, quince paste, honeysuckle, buttercup.
Aeration : Toast, liquorice, blackcurrant, cherry, jasmine, candied pear, raisin, pomegranate, sweet spices.
Mouth : Supple and fresh attack, creamy effervescence, pulpy fruity body, lemony acidity, pink grapefruit, chalky clay minerality, openness, fruity volume, iodized salinity.
• Blanquette of sole and Saint-Jacques with morels.
• Pumpkin velouté, Vattel with whipped cream and five berries, smoked brisket chips.
• A perfect egg, porcini mushrooms in brunoise and emulsion, Comté petals, aged 18-24 months.
• Seared fresh foie gras, parsnip purée and gingerbread crisps.
• Supreme of smoked guinea fowl, beans and candied tomatoes with rosemary juice.
• Pork pluma a la plancha, sweet potato with Timut pepper.
• Slice of a leg of lamb, sautéed chanterelles and buttered potatoes.
• Grilled beef tenderloin, spring vegetables and morels in herb butter.
• Goats cheese nougat with toasted hazelnut pieces and caramelised orange.
• Monk's head flowers, Comté aged 18-24 months.
• Half-bottles (37,5 cl).
• Bottles (75 cl).
• Magnums (1,5 l).
• Jeroboams (3 l) - Mathusalems (6 l) : Vinified in the final bottle, no decanting. For a minimum of 5 years.